At the Y, we value the traditions of camp, but we also want to give campers a summer full of discovery, imagination and personal growth by exploring the wonders of nature, trying new activities and creating lasting memories and friendships.
At YMCA Camp, caring “professional role models” help create experiences that build character, confidence, friendship, skills and the framework of our youth. All our Y Camps strive to instill the Y’s four core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility into every activity, every day.
CLICK HERE for the new 2015 Day Camp Brochure!
Why Choose Y Day Camp for Your Child's Summer?
Y Day Camp is safe, affordable and most importantly, FUN! Our camps meet all state- licensing Day Camp Child Care guidelines. Need more information? See below and make sure to check out our 2015 Day Camp brochure:
- Fun and knowledgeable counselors, all certified in First Aid, CPR-Pro and AED
- Free before and after care (7:00-9:00 a.m., 4:30-6:00 p.m.)
- Free weekly field trips
- Morning and afternoon snack offered at no extra cost
- Wide variety of options (Sports, Specialty, Teen, CIT, Partial Weeks, Adaptive)
- Discounted YMCA swim lessons for campers (at some locations)
- YMCA Day Camps are tax deductible and qualify for your flexible spending
- W-2 State and County Childcare Benefits are accepted (Title 10)
YMCA Camp FLY - Information for 2015 Coming Soon!
Give your kids a fun, summer break from the classroom, yet still keep their brains in high gear!