We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day, making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive. With the Y you’re not just a member of a facility; you’re part of a cause, with a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors.
READY TO JOIN THE Y?
Stop by the front desk at the Southwest YMCA to learn more, take a tour and sign up. Bring the following items with you:
1. Identification with your current address
2. Verification of account information (voided check is the best option)
3. Names and birthdates of all people being added to membership
4. Address verification of any adult 18 or older who will be added to the membership
5. Form of payment for records fee plus a prorated amount for the month you join in
6. If your employer is a corporate partner, verification of employment (company ID,
insurance card or check stub)
7. Name and address of any current member who might have referred you
Contact us at (414) 546-9622 to speak to a membership representative today.
11311 W. Howard Ave.
Greenfield, WI 53228
(414) 546-9630 fax
Monday - Friday
5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.