Group Exercise – COVID 19 FAQs
GROUP EXERCISE - COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOL FAQS
- In order to continue to offer programs and stay within federal guidelines for social distancing, our class sizes have been greatly reduced.
- Registration is required to attend all classes. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Class registration is restricted to active members of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
- Members must register for classes online. Membership staff will not be able to register participants for programming.
- Classes will be open and available for registration 48 hours prior to the start of class and close 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- All group exercise studios will be locked when classes are not in session.
- Please check in at the group exercise check in station before class.
- All group exercise studios have been reconfigured and marked to indicate required participant spacing based on new social distance guides.
- To align with new sanitation protocols, we are no longer providing the following items for classes: mats, sweat towels, yoga straps or yoga blocks. For optimal class experience members should plan on bringing these items with them.
- Members will be responsible for all items they bring into the group exercise studios. A “lost and found” is not available at this time.
- Once class has concluded, door monitors will facilitate the exit procedure. To comply with safety protocols, we ask that members exit efficiently and do not linger or congregate in the halls and walkways outside of the studios.
- For safety and to guard against the spread of germs, all fans have been removed from group exercise spaces.
01 Jun, 2020