Group Exercise – COVID 19 Safety Protocol
- Registration is required to attend all group exercise classes.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Class registration is restricted to active members of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
- Members must register for classes online.
- Membership staff will not be able to register participants for programming.
- Classes will be open and available for registration 48 hours prior to the start of class and close 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- To register online, please click here.
- To register using our app, please click here.
- For a step by step guide of how to use our app and register online, click here.
The Y offers a variety of cardio and dance exercise classes to strengthen your heart and lungs while burning calories at a high rate. These fun-filled classes with new friends and great music, will keep you motivated.More Info
A variety of strength-training classes group exercise class are available at the Y. These classes will increase your muscle endurance and enhance your cardiovascular ability.More Info
Tight muscles can contribute to back pain and limit your physical activity. Fortunately, the Y offers fun group exercise classes that incorporate stretching, balance and flexibility.More Info
The Y offers a variety of classes that combine cardiovascular conditioning with strength training to burn calories while maintaining lean body mass.More Info
small group training
Small group training is a higher level of results driven workouts designed to skyrocket your fitness performance. Smaller class sizes allow you to enjoy the benefits of individualized attention, without sacrificing the camaraderie you find in group workouts.More Info