The vision of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee is to become recognized as a leading community collaborator that achieves bold results in YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, HEALTHY LIVING, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with an emphasis on youth, families and aging adults.
Providing opportunities for the community to experience our impact is important to us and we will make every effort to accommodate those organizations whose mission aligns with ours. We will use the following guidelines to determine the support, please read thru these guidelines carefully before submitting a request.
ymca donation guidelines
- All requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the scheduled event date
- The organization must be in the Metropolitan Milwaukee area
- The organization is a registered 501c3
- Organizations with a focus and emphasis on one of our three pillar areas will be given priority: YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, HEALTHY LIVING, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- The organization is willing to consider additional ways to partner with the YMCA
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization
We review each request individually and will attempt to reply via email within a 3-week window. To help us manage this process, we respectfully ask that you do not contact us for donations outside of this system.