ymca current branch CAPACITY
Please note: To see multiple branch capacities, scroll down. If you’re on a mobile device and you can’t see the branch capacities below, you need to update your phone’s settings as follows:
- iPhone/iPad: Settings > Safari > ‘Prevent Cross Site Tracking’ should be toggled off
- Android: Open Chrome App > Select the three dots in the top right corner > Advanced > Privacy > Do not track > Off
YMCA SUMMER DAY CAMP – COVID-19 Updates
Our YMCA summer camp program has been adapted to ensure we adhere to all of the strictest Covid-19 regulations from the CDC and local authorities, while still making time for fun and learning. Modified camps begin June 15th and run through August 28th.More Info
ymca group exercise – covid-19 updates
Greetings from the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Group Exercise department! We’ve missed you and we’re ecstatic to welcome you back in person, to our programs. Below is a short video and FAQ to help guide you through some of the new COVID-19 safety protocols we’ve put in place to provide you with a safe, healthy and life changing fitness experience.
For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 414-662-3444. For a step by step guide of how to use our app and register online, click here. Thank you for continuing to support our programs!
- To continue to offer programs and stay within Federal Guidelines for social distancing, our class sizes have been greatly reduced.
- Registration is required to attend all classes. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Class registration is restricted to active members of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
- Members must register for classes online. Membership staff will not be able to register participants for programming.
- Classes will be open and available for registration 48 hours prior to the start of class and close 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- All group exercise studios will be locked when classes are not in session.
- There will be a door monitor assigned to each studio to check registered members in and out of their classes.
- All group exercise studios have been reconfigured and marked to indicate required participant spacing based on new social distance guides.
- All group exercise classes that require equipment will be pre-staged. Members will no longer be allowed to handle equipment outside of actual classes.
- Room monitors will be responsible for handling and sanitizing any equipment needed to perform class activities.
- To align with new sanitation protocols, we will no longer be providing the following items for classes: mats, sweat towels, yoga straps or yoga blocks. For optimal class experience members should plan on bringing these items with them.
- Members will be responsible for all items they bring into the group exercise studios. No “lost and found” will be available, at this time.
- Once class has concluded, door monitors will facilitate the exit procedure. To comply with safety protocols, we ask that members exit efficiently and do not linger or congregate in the halls and walkways outside of the studios.
- For safety and to guard against the spread of germs, all fans have been removed from group exercise spaces.