YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Day Camp provides safe, fun-filled activities for kids that allow for physical involvement, social interaction, education and personal growth. Membership is not required and scholarships are available. To view a 2019 Summer Day Camp brochure for one of our five locations, please click on one of the links below:
- Northwest Early Childhood Education Center
- Rite-Hite Family YMCA
- Parklawn Program Center
- YMCA at Maple-Dale School
- YMCA at Wilson Park
To access medical forms,our release agreement, scholarship application and our Day Camp Leaders In Training Program application, please visit our Parent Resources page.
wHY CHOOSE Ymca of metropolitan milwaukee DAY CAMP THIS SUMMER?
- 1:6* staff to child ratio for 4 year olds
- 1:12* for 5 years and older
- Qualified counselors who receive over 40 hours of training in behavioral guidance, strategies to help campers feel comfortable in a new environment, how to make friends and much more!
- All counselors are at least 18 years old
- Staff are all certified in CPR, AED and First Aid
- Y Day Camps meet state licensing Day Camp Child Care guidelines
* Note: When there is a mixed age group, the staff-to-child ratio will be adjusted on a prorated basis, according to age.
- Free Before and After Care (7-9 am, 4-6 pm)
- Free weekly field trips
- Scholarships available (upon request), thanks to donors
- Free breakfast & free lunch
- Friendships, decision making and problem solving skills
- Small group and large group activities
- Team building activities
- Math, reading and science and environmental education
- Arts and crafts
- Weekly field trip
- Tons of FUN!
With five locations throughout the metro Milwaukee area, there’s a YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Day Camp near you! For a list of YMCA Day Camp locations and bus stop locations, click on the button below.Locations
for more information