NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up online at YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Facebook page or at the following website (bit.ly/YMCAMKEMembership) and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry and not a current member of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Wisconsin, and is void where prohibited by law. YMCA of Metro Milwaukee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest administered by YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1st, 2018 and ending November 30st, 2018 12:00 PM CST
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at YMCA of Metropolitan’s Facebook page, or at the following website (bit.ly/YMCAMKEMembership). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
- Prizes:The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $177 3-month YMCA membership. A total of (3) three grand prizes will be awarded. Membership prize can only be redeemed at the following YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee locations (Northside, Downtown, Rite-Hite Family YMCA).
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable or be combined with any offer, but can be upgraded to a family membership. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize must be redeemed within (6) six months.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. Winner will be notified by email within three (3) days following selection of Winner. YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT YMCA OF METROPOLITAN MILWAUKEE GROUP’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that YMCA of Metro Milwaukee, anyone acting on behalf of YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Milwaukee’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee. YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same entrant in excess of that allowed or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Wisconsin, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin and Milwaukee County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee161 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203.
Requests must be received no later than December 30th, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee161 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203
- The Campaign hosted by YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or other social media networks.
29 Oct, 2018
Thrive With The Y