Research has shown that an effective wellness program can have a significant impact on a variety of health risk factors including cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and obesity.
By partnering with the Y’s Workplace Wellness Program, companies can provide their employees with a comprehensive wellness program, health education and savings on memberships. By helping your employees stay healthy; your company can improve overall productivity, save money on health care costs and help employees stay healthier, so they miss fewer days of work due to illness.
Becoming a Workplace Wellness Program partner is FREE and your partnership is customizable. When you‘re ready to get started we’ll work with your company to create a program that meets the needs of your organization and your employees.
wORKPLACE WELLNESS MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- FREE TRIAL WEEK to experience the Y prior to joining*
- Free wellness orientation
- Full access to all four YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee locations,
and AWAY privileges at Ys across the nation
- Access to hundreds of free adult fitness classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including youth sports, swim lessons and more
- On-site childcare (Child Watch) while you workout
- Access to member incentive programs to keep you motivated
- Custom options such as towel service, unlimited Child Watch, guest passes for households with children, kit lockers and more
- Programs for the whole family, plus special family events
*To qualify, an individual must provide proof of employment for the trial week and not have participated as a corporate member in the past six months. To find out if you work for a Workplace Wellness partner company contact your human resources department or call the YMCA center nearest you.