Employees can take advantage of a FREE TRIAL WEEK* to experience the Y prior to joining.
By partnering with the Y’s Workplace Wellness Program, companies can provide their employees with a comprehensive wellness program, health education and savings on memberships. By helping your employees stay healthy; your company can improve overall productivity, save money on health care costs and help employees stay healthier, so they miss fewer days of work due to illness.
Research has shown that an effective wellness program can have a significant impact on a variety of health risk factors including cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and obesity.
Becoming a Workplace Wellness Program partner is FREE and your partnership is customizable. When you‘re ready to get started we’ll work with your company to create a program that meets the needs of your organization and your employees.
wORKPLACE WELLNESS MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE a 1 week FREE TRIAL to experience the Y prior to joining*, plus the following:
- Free wellness orientation
- Full access to all four YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee branches,
and Nationwide Membership privileges at Ys across the nation
- Access to hundreds of free adult fitness classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including youth sports, swim lessons and more
- On-site childcare (Child Watch) while you workout
- Access to member incentive programs to keep you motivated
- Custom options such as towel service, unlimited Child Watch, guest passes for households with children, kit lockers and more
- Programs for the whole family, plus special family events
*To qualify, an individual must provide proof of employment for the trial week and not have participated as a corporate member in the past six months. To find out if you work for a Workplace Wellness partner company contact your human resources department or call the YMCA branch nearest you.